Article 1 Private Information
- What “Personal Information” shall define information about an existing individual which can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, gender, age, address, telephone number, credit card information or other description contained in such information such as e-mail address, username, password, items purchased, pages and advertisements viewed, keywords searched, dates and time of use, methods of use, usage environment, IP address, cookie information and location information etc.
Article 2 How Private Information is collected
- We may ask for Personal Information such as name, date of birth, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, etc. When Users register to use the Service. In addition, We also may collect dealing records and settlement information including Personal Information from Experience Sharing affiliates (including information providers, advertisers, advertising distribution destinations, etc. hereinafter referred to as “Affiliates”)
- Experience Sharing may ask for Personal Information such as used services and software, purchased Items, viewed pages and advertising records, searched keywords, dates and time of use, methods of use, usage environment (in accordance to a portable terminal, the communication status, setting information, etc. are included) IP address, cookie information, location information, terminal individual information etc. when the User browses the pages of Experience Sharing and our Affiliates.
Article 3 Purpose of using collected Personal Information
The Purpose for which Experience Sharing collects and uses Personal Information is as follows;
- In order to allow Users to view and modify Information they registered him or herself, registration information such as name, contact information, payment methods, services used and purchased items, etc. can be displayed.
- We utilize e-mail address for the purpose of notifying and or contacting the User.
- In order to confirm the User's identity, We utilize information such as name, date of birth, bank account number, credit card number, etc.
- In order to request the price from the User We utilize the following information. the name and quantity of the item purchased, the type, duration, number of times, the amount charged of the service used, User’s name, the bank account number, the credit card number, etc.
- In order to make it easier for our Users to enter data, Experience Sharing will display registered information on the screen and transfer registered information to other services etc. (including those with our Affiliates) as instructed by the User.
- In order to respond to inquiries from Users, We use information necessary for Experience Sharing to provide Services to Users such as inquiries and billing information, user service status of Users, contact information etc.
- To accompany the purpose of use above.
Article 4 Provisions to third Parties of Personal Information
- Except for the following cases, Experience Sharing will not provide Personal Information to third parties without obtaining prior consent from Users. However, with the exception that it is permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
（1）In the case of laws and regulations
（2）When necessary to protect human life, body or property and We cannot easily obtain consent from the person him or herself.
（3）When necessary to improve public hygiene or promoting a healthy upbringing for children, and it is difficult to obtain consent from the person him or herself.
（4）In cases where it’s necessary for a national agency or a local public entity or a person entrusted through cooperation to carry out affairs and there is fear that trouble is being exerted on the person.
（5）When notifying or announcing the following matters in advance
- Including provision to third parties for purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or methods of provisions to third parties
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraphs, the following cases shall not apply to third parties.
（1）When We entrust all or part of the handling of Personal Information to the extent necessary for achieving the purposes of Experience Sharing
（2）When Personal Information is provided as a result of business succession due to merger or other reasons
（3）In cases where Personal Information is to be used in partnership with a specific person, that states, the items of Personal Information to be used in partnership, the range of persons used in partnership, the purpose of use of persons used and person or company responsible for management of the Personal information, notifying the User in advance so that the User can easily know.
Article 5 Notice of use purpose when acquiring personal information
In acquiring personal information, we announce its purpose of use in advance. However, this is not the case in the following.
- When notifying the purpose of use to the principal or announcing it, and there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the principal or the third party
- In cases where the privacy rights or legitimate profits may be harmed by disclosing the purpose of use to the principal
- In cases where it is necessary for a national agency or local public entity to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, when there is a risk of interfering with the performance of the affairs by informing or disclosing the purpose of use to the principal.
- When the purpose of use is deemed to be obvious from the viewpoint of acquisition status
Article 6 Disclosure of Personal Information
- When We are requested to disclose information by the User him or herself, We will disclose it to them without delay. However, for any of the following reasons We may not disclose some parts or all. if you decide not to disclose We will notify you without delay. In addition, when getting Personal Information disclosed there is a handling charge of 1,000 yen per case.
（1）When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person
（2）When there is a risk of seriously impleading the proper implementations of our business
（3）In case of violating laws and other regulations
- Regardless of the previous paragraphs and its provisions, as a general rule, We will not disclose information other than Personal Information such as items purchased, pages and advertisements viewed, keywords searched, dates and time of use, methods of use, usage environment, IP address, cookie information and location information.
Article 7 Correction and deletion of Personal Information
- If the User's Personal Information is incorrect information, the User can request their Personal Information corrected or deleted following procedures specified by the Experience Sharing.
In response to a request from the User as mentioned above We will correct or delete Personal Information without delay if We deem it necessary and notify the User.
Article 8 Suspension of use of Personal Information, etc.
If We are asked to suspend or delete the use of Personal Information by the User based on reason that Personal Information is handled beyond the purpose of use or is collected by unfair means, We will conduct a necessary investigation of the activity without delay, and based on the results of the investigation the Personal Information may be subject to suspension and We will notify the User. However, in the event that the suspension of Personal Information can be costly or rather difficult We will consider an alternate way to deal with it to protect the rights and interests of the User.
Article 10 Inquiry Window
As of July 11, 2018